Zum Inhalt springen
Speakers. and. Topic.
- Neil Barton (Universität Konstanz): Mathematical Gettier cases.
- Paola Iannone (Loughborough University): Learning about proof with LEAN
- Bernhard Schröder (Universität Duisburg-Essen): How proofs are told. Linguistic aspects of proof texts.
- Athina Thoma (University of East Anglia): Students’ learning LEAN – Investigating strategies and knowledge using specific tasks.
- Keith Weber (Rutgers University): Presenting proofs to students: The difference between what students hear and what mathematicians are trying to convey.